On average, banks, angel investors and venture capitalists gave 5 million small businesses, start ups and early stage companies over $200 billion in financing each year.
When considering bank loans, angel investments or venture capital, financing sources want to know specific information before you can play with their money. It’s time to get into the head of investors and banks, understand their desires, and learn how to play their game.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- The difference between banks, angel investors and venture capitalists
- What makes a bank or investor say NO to a great business idea
- The 11 questions banks and investors want answered
- The best person to pitch your business idea…and it’s not necessarily the CEO
- The real goal of your Executive Summary
- How to position your business to receive Yeses from multiple sources
- Where to find money even if you have no rich uncles or friends – and it’s not the country club
- How to interview investors and when to turn their money down
- Why you should maintain strong banking relationships even if you’re financed by angel investors or venture capitalists
What makes the difference between a No and Yes? The answer is simple. Investors and banks speak a foreign language to most entrepreneurs. This book is the Rosetta Stone® of bank and investor language.
To buy books in bulk
Yes, you can buy books in bulk, We’ll even customize them for your organization if you purchase more than 2000. See the special offers below.
|Book Copies (excludes shipping and handling)||100||500||2000||5000|
|Your Organization’s Logo on Front Cover of Book||X||X|
|A One-Page Ad within Book (can include your website, phone number, and special offers)||X||X|
|Author Presentation (Author will come to your city and give 60-minute presentation to your customers and members of the community. All travel costs within continental United States are included in your book purchase. No need to write additional checks for airfare, meals, or hotel).||X||X|
|Foreword by CEO (Your CEO can write the foreword to your edition of the book. It will only take 30 minutes of your CEO’s time. Our writer, Fran Ponick of Leadership English, will interview him or her, write the foreword, get approval from you, and send it to us at no extra charge.)||X|
|Price Per Book (Retail: $20)||
To purchase the books in bulk, please contact email@example.com.