Starting a business is daunting. It takes both time and money to get your company up and running.
Many entrepreneurs are seeking a Feasibility Report to determine whether they should start a business in a specific industry.
As we write your start-up business plan, we help you discover:
- If you are pursuing the best market opportunity for your skill set and personal goals
- The marketing tasks you must do to maximize revenues
- Any legal or regulatory obstacles that would hinder your success
- The estimated profit you should make and how long it will take to break even
Our start-up business plans are 20-30 pages and have 7 parts:
- Executive Summary – includes brief company and financial overview
- Market Opportunity – discusses the problem your product or service solves, the size of the market place, and what piece of the market you intend to dominate
- Customer Attraction & Retention – the marketing plan explains how we’ll attract, convert, and retain customers
- Operations – if applicable, the operations plan shows your streamlined business process
- Team/Management – discusses the management team you have in place and those you need to help the company to its overall goals
- Competition & Competitive Advantage – includes SWOT analysis, list of top 3 competitors and your competitive advantage
- Financial Projections – shows Profit & Loss (Income) Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and Break Even Analysis
Business Plans range from $1,585 – $10,000+ (depending on the amount of work required, complexity of business, and other services offered).
Plan Reviews range from $485 – $1499 (depending on the amount of work required, length of document to be reviewed, and number of comments to plan).
Note: We are NOT a contingency firm. A fixed price will be set at the time of contract signing and a retainer deposit will be requested at that time. Final payment is due upon completion of services.